Search This Blog

Sunday, November 22, 2015

ISIL Scores Victory With the Help of American Right Wing

  Subsequent to the terror in Paris, ISIL has scored a major victory with the help of the American Right Wing.  ISIL functions on hate and prejudice, as does the Right Wing all around the world. In America we have such hate groups as the KKK and the "Tea Party", otherwise known as the Me Party. I have spent time the last few days responding to posts filled with hate and prejudice.  Millions of people around the world are fleeing mass murder and rape at the hands of ISIL, and we have people here in America wanting to refuse to help those people.   I wonder if the Right Wing is being paid by ISIL to recruit people and supply victims to sate the evil appetite of the monsters in ISIL
   I am not a proponent of Islam, as I do not believe that God broke His promise to Abraham and then lied to pretend that He kept His promise. However, I believe that we must behave as Christians before we can witness to the Muslims.  And I do know that many Muslims have been saved by their faith in Jesus as the Messiah.  

No comments: