Search This Blog

Saturday, February 14, 2015

Comcast Customer Service: Palatka Comcast Writes the Book on Poor Customer Service

   Before I get back to the subject of Storm Troopers in America, especially Putnam County, I need to say a few words about the terrible comcast customer service offered by  Comcast , especially in Putnam County, Florida. Recently I experienced a loss of my Comcast signal (TV and internet).  This was not too unusual, but after about 10 minutes I looked outside (it was the middle of the day)  and notice a Comcast technician working on the lines outside.  I asked him about the problem and he checked to see that he had not disconnected me.  I was still connected, but he said he could not check to see if I was getting a signal anywhere but at the connection.I called the office, and they said they could have someone check it in about 5 days.  We threw a fit, and by the next day they said they could check it Saturday. This was Wednesday.  We were told that since we were only one customer, that was the best that they could do.  We called AT&T and were hooked up the next day with far superior service for a slightly higher price (but far less than the same service would be with Comcast).  When I look online I see that Comcast is the worst rated corporation for customer service in America.  When the tech from Comcast finally got there, he found that a connector about a foot from the cable was defective and needed to be replaced.  It had malfunctioned when the technician tested the connection (he was checking all the connections on the line).

No comments: